Online Business Info

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Want To Get Rich, Here Got Some Suggestion !

Want To Get Rich, Here Got Some Suggestion !

Lot of New Software On Sales, 70% off - Please Visit: http://topsoftwaredeals.info/

All you need is money, right?


This is a tip that my grandfather gave me on the best way to make sure I always had enough money throughout my life and it works 100%.


The good thing about this is that you also always have enough money to spend today as well !
Sound too good to be true?


Quite simply, the advice is to ALWAYS save 10% of whatever you earn and base your day-to-day expenditure on the 90% you have left. If you are currently spending more than 90% of your income trying to live then you are overstretched and need to take action to rectify matters. This common-sense approach to my financial planning has always worked for everyone I've encouraged to try it.


Once you are into the cycle of saving 10%, you do not miss it - especially if you can have it automatically switched to a different account so that it is not enticing you each month.


This one idea has provided me with all the holidays, cars, home deposits and a financial safety throughout my working life.


I hope it can do the same for you ! by Alan Buckley

For More Information: http://www.helium.com/items/171779-easiest-way-to-get-rich-revealed

No comments: